Monday, February 25, 2008
Phew.

What a busy few weeks!

How are y'all doing? I'm doing pretty grand. Work has been great, getting back into study mode (or trying, lol) I just feel like everything is finally coming together for the better. Ian's business is taking off, we have a few more trips planned. Paying off debt ALOT faster than I thought. Life is good.

I'm really excited about planning the kid's party this year. They are having a combined Bday since their birthdays are so close but it will be their first "real" party. I think i might hire a bouncy palace and everything. You are all invited of course!

Ummm....I've been going out to see alot of movies lately. One of my favorites it "Why did I get married?" It is super funny and really touching. Ooh, "The Eye" is pretty good too if you're looking for something jumpy.

I've been continuing on my weight loss better than i thought. My friend and I have been watching "The biggest loser" show everyweek w hen I get home from work and it's really inspirational. I can't wait to go on that trip with you girls!

So what's up with all this election crap? My main dude isn't doing so good. Ugh. Obama & Hillary. Someone needs to knock them upside the head. Seriously.

Anywho....Going to Florida this sunday with some friends for a few days. Death by Chocolate here we come! yummy!

Well guys, I've rambled on long enough! Hope you all have an awesome week!

-Gen
posted by gen at 9:15 PM |
2 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Blogger Faith said........
What days are you coming down? I just saw that Death by Chocolate is on Tuesday. Are you gonna be able to go still? Did Ian leave already?
 

At February 29, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Blogger Courtney said........
Yo, dude!

I So wish I could attend your kids' birthday party. You and Ian seriously need to move down to Central Florida so we can hang out. I'd offer to move to GA, but after living in Tampa for four years, I've learned that anything further north than here is too cold for me. LOL!

Way to go on continuing to lose weight! That's awesome! My scale is broken, but I think that I've gained weight somehow. Brandon says that he doesn't think that I have, but I think he's just being nice. I've been feeling blah about myself lately. Not too sure why, but I must say that you're an inspiration with your diet and such. :)

Oh, and I must say. . . Obama is scarier than Hillary which says a lot. The phenomenon with him is sickening. Even when he blows his nose he gets a grand applause. People are so stupid!
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEnI-1IdFLs&feature=related