Monday, February 11, 2008
Awesome!

Hey guys. I know it's been awhile since I've updated, but I'm still alive.

I've been working more hours, started dieting...(again) and have just been totally cleaning and reorganizing my house (it's a neverending project!).

Phew.

I got a tanning bed package last week so I've been trying to get evened out before I go to PC! Woo-hoo! Death by Chocolate here I come! I miss it there. Sometimes I wish we would get stationed at Tyndall...like tomorrow. *sigh*

Georgia's been good to me though, I can't complain.

Anyhow. Any plans for V-day? Keepin' low key here. Probably get a sitter, hang out and that's about it.

Oh man, Ian made the best hamburgers tonight....goodness.

I'm just randomly blabbing here, don't mind me.....

Let's see....My floors need to be steam cleaned like crazy and my steamer is broken. What's new.

I just can't wait till payday :)

Have a goodnight.
posted by gen at 5:53 PM |
0 Comments: